Semperguard® Latex powdered
Semperguard® Latex powdered allows for fast and easy glove donning and changes. Donning powder is made from non-genetically modified cornstarch. It offers advanced tactility due to the particularly elastic properties of the latex material. A micro-rough surface ensures the safe handling of instruments.
- Powdered with non genetically modified cornstarch as a classic solution for easy donning even in humid environments .
- Great sense of touch and wearing comfort.
- Good price-quality ratio.
Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV.
- Single use protective glove – PPE category III (protection against chemical substances for limited time*) as set out in PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Medical device class I as set out in MD Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Suitable for food contact as set out in Regulation (EC) 1935/2004 on Food Contact Materials
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Semperit is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Semperit be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.
This product contains accelerators of Dithiocarbamate types and Zinc-mercaptobenzothiazol. These products should not be used if hypersensitivity of these substances exists. For further information, a list of substances contained in the glove is available upon request.
CAUTION: Natural latex can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock. Semperit bears no liability for allergic reactions.