Careers at Latexx Manufacturing
Latexx Manufacturing, part of Sempermed, is a leading glove manufacturer in Malaysia and a major employer in Kamunting. We deliver gloves to 300 customers in over 80 countries and pride ourselves on our successful, long-standing relationships with our international distribution partners.
Established in 1988, the know-how, experience and commitment of our employees have been the foundation for the success of our company since the very beginning. For this reason, we aim to attract and retain the best and brightest employees by investing heavily in their training and professional development.
We frequently offer rewarding full-time opportunities to recent university or college graduates.
What do you need to apply?
- Diploma or Degree Holder in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Operation Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related.
- Positive work attitude; ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communicator, team player, excellent facilitator.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work three shifts (applies to Production Executive Trainees).
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or via email and submit their completed resume together with a recent passport-sized photograph.
We offer full-time internship opportunities to university or college graduates and entry-level professionals in the following areas:
- Polymer Science
- Operation Management
- Business Administration
- Other related disciplines
We would like to be your partner in your practical professional training and help you take your work experience to the next level. The internship programme is designed to provide you with knowledge about our organisation and the glove industry, experience in completing task assignments related to certain operational needs, as well as basic leadership skills.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or email their complete application letter together with a CV or Internship Placement Reply Form provided by their university or college.