semperguard® nitrile Xtra lite
Our semperguard® Nitrile xtra lite is a versatile allrounder glove with a focus on wearing comfort while protecting your hands in your daily work. The carefully developed nitrile formulations and innovative production processes have made it possible to manufacture ultrathin nitrile gloves charactertised by excellent elasticity , thus ensuring a particularly pleasant wearing comfort.
- Protects users against complex risks associated with the handling of specified chemicals and alcohols*, as well as reversible risks such as contact with cleaning materials of weak action or prolonged contact with water.
- Secure grip yet good tactile sense thanks to texturing in the finger area combined with a reduced wall thickness.
- Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV.
semperguard® Nitrile xtra lite is recommended for the following fields of application:
- Personal Protection
- Laboratory / Pharma
- Food / Catering
- Professional Cleaning / Hygiene
- Beauty / Body Art / Hairdressing
Powder-free personal protective and examination glove, non-sterile, disposable
Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
Flat with rolled rim, ambidextrous
Overall length as per EN 455-2
XS, S, M, L, XL median 240 mm
Measured in double layer in the palm area
min. 0.12 mm
Tightness as per EN 455-1
Force at break
as per EN 455-2
median ≥ 6 Newton
in original packaging if stored as per ISO 2230
Labeling & CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS
EN 420, EN ISO 374-1, EN 374-2, EN 16523-1, EN 374-4, EN ISO 374-5, EN 421, EN 455-1, EN 455-2, EN 455-3, ISO 2859-1, ASTM D6319, ASTM F1671
200 or 100 pcs./dispenser XS, S, M, L
180 or 90 pcs./dispenser XL
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Sempermed is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Sempermed be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.
This product contains accelerators of Dithiocarbamate types and Zinc-mercaptobenzothiazol. These products should not be used if hypersensitivity of these substances exists. For further information, a list of substances contained in the glove is available upon request.