The semperguard® green has been developed with tangible sustainability goals in mind. A pioneering production process allows to eliminate accelerators and chlorine. It also results in a lower use of energy and water: 17% less water consumption, 12% less CO2 emissions and no chlorine used during production. And what's more, the absence of any rubber accelerators means that the glove also offers skin-friendly hand protection. Donning the semperguard® green helps reduce the risk of a natural rubber latex-allergy (type-I) or a delayed Type-IV allergy (hypersensitivity) caused by residual accelerators such as thiurams, carbamates and thiazoles.
Thanks to the special polymer coating and its unique properties, the semperguard® green doesn't only provide good hand protection, but also feels very soft to the skin. Comfortable and strong tensile strength ensures stability and a pleasant wearing experience even over longer periods of time.
- Comfortable to wear even over longer periods of time.
- Enjoy the skin-friendliness formulation: no chlorine, no natural rubber latex proteins, no rubber accelerators.
- Manufactured while saving on water and energy, and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Easy to don thanks to a synthetic inner coating.
- Textured fingertips provide extra grip.
- Stability and pleasant wearing experience.
- Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV.
semperguard® green is recommended for the following fields of application:
- Personal Protection
- Food / Catering
- Consumer / Retail
- Beauty / Body Art / Hairdressing
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Semperit is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Semperit be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.