Semperclean® MC provides supreme wearing comfort and is particularly easy to put on due to the special inner coating. Due to the remarkable outer surface treatment it has excellent gripping properties. Semperclean® MC stands for supreme quality, and is a tried and tested medical product. The anatomical shape offers an ideal fit which reduces hand fatigue. As a result of an intensive cleaning and washing process, the glove is particularly skin-friendly.
- Great wearing comfort and easy to don due to the extraordinary inner coating.
- Excellent gripping properties due to special outer surface treatment.
- Stands for supreme quality; a tried and tested medical product.
- Anatomical shape, ideal fit to reduce hand fatigue.
- Exceptionally skin-friendly and powderfree due to intensive cleaning/washing.
- Available in 6 sizes, including intermediate sizes for optimal fit.
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Semperit is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Semperit be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.
This product contains accelerators of Dithiocarbamate types and Zinc-mercaptobenzothiazol. These products should not be used if hypersensitivity of these substances exists. For further information, a list of substances contained in the glove is available upon request.
CAUTION: Natural latex can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock. Semperit bears no liability for allergic reactions.