Sempercare® edition IC
Sempercare® edition IC is designed to be the reliable latex glove for everyone working in the medical field with extra wall thickness for more protection. With its fully textured surface and its excellent sense of touch, the glove is ideal for handling everyday medical tasks from patient care to making beds, as well as handling instruments and samples in the medical lab. Our synthetic inner coating makes donning easy. Sempercare® edition IC is known for its outstanding wearer comfort combined with excellent sense of touch, at the same time adding additional protection by higher wall thickness against blood borne pathogens as well as chemical hazards*. This makes it the ideal companion for your everyday work.
- Fully textured for an optimised grip in damp and wet applications.
- Advanced tactility due to the particularly resilient and stretchy properties of the latex material.
- Enhanced wearing comfort thanks to the sensitive and elastic latex material.
- Easy donning and glove changes thanks to the synthetic inner coating.
- Protects users and patients from the transmission of infections. Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV.
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Semperit is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Semperit be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.
This product contains accelerators of Dithiocarbamate types and Zinc-mercaptobenzothiazol. These products should not be used if hypersensitivity of these substances exists. For further information, a list of substances contained in the glove is available upon request.
CAUTION: Natural latex can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock. Semperit bears no liability for allergic reactions.