Sempermed® climate neutral
The Sempermed® climate neutral nitrile glove has been developed not only with tangible sustainability goals in mind, but with the real benefit of a CO2 offset. The glove not only protects your hands, but also the environment. This makes the glove a good example of an eco-friendly nitrile glove, conserving resources and protecting the hands of its users. Working with ClimatePartner, we are offsetting any CO2 emissions created in the whole supply chain from manufacturing to delivery of this glove, making it our first completely carbon neutral product. Now you can choose to make an impact every time you use a glove.
As is the case with our Sempercare & Semperguard green glove, a special production process is used which eliminates accelerators and chlorine from the production process. It also results in a lower use of energy and water: 17% less water consumption, 12% less CO2 emissions and no chlorine are used during production. And what's more, the lack of any rubber accelerators means that it also offers skin-friendly hand protection, thus reducing the risk of delayed Type-IV hypersensitivity caused by residual rubber accelerators such as thiurams, carbamates and thiazoles, which are commonly known as triggers of skin irritations.
Do you want to know more about our sustainable glove products and the climate offset projects we chose?
- Due to its skin-friendly recipe suitable for users prone to skin allergies.
- Comfortable to wear even over longer periods of time.
- Enjoy its skin-friendliness and formulation: no chlorine, no natural rubber latex proteins, no rubber accelerators.
- Manufactured while saving on water, energy and CO2 emissions.
- Easy to don thanks to a synthetic inner coating.
- Textured fingertips provide extra grip.
- Stability and pleasant wearing experience.
- Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV.
Sempermed® CO2 neutral is recommended for the following fields of application:
- Personal Protection
- Food / Catering
- Consumer / Retail
- Beauty / Body Art / Hairdressing
Failure to observe this information, in particular with regard to chemical resistance, frequency of use and tolerability of the gloves, can result in personal injury and/or material damage. Semperit is not liable for incorrect use of the gloves nor will Semperit be liable for improper storage and handling. In case of indications of damage or unusual signs of wear and tear to the gloves, the gloves should not be used. In case of any doubt, expert advice should be sought before use. This information and classification is up to date as of the date of the last update to this page. Technical details are average values from production and may vary in individual cases. This disclaimer is subject to mistakes, printing errors and amendments.